Visit our caravan, camping and adventure park on the Burrum River, Fraser Coast, Queensland, with large sites for tents, motorhomes, camper trailers and campervans. Book one or more of 8 glamping tents . The park is suitable for groups, schools, families and friends. Full amenities with town water. Activities for every age group.
The park is a short drive to Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Childers, Bundaberg, Howard and Burrum Heads.
- 8 toilets & showers and 1 handicapped toilet and shower all with town water
- Dump Point -Fee $5 per cassette.... see Improvements
- NEW....Flushable toilet on Island One with NEW Wash Up area
- 8 Glamping Tents-see CAMPING
- enjoy bush walks on 108 acres of a rural property
- fishing is free for resident campers- lake and river
- hire a kayak to paddle on a huge lake. BYO if you are a resident camper at AAP
- hire a bicycle and explore on tracks through the bush or BYO if camping here
- book activities-see "Things To Do" and Group Bookings
- fish from a pontoon on the Burrum River or in the fresh water lake (catch & release)
- bring your pet
- campfires permitted (powered sites only supplied with fire drum)
- onsite shop with firewood, bait, ice, drinks and lollies etc
- day trippers welcome-see Rates