Payments Terms and Refund Policy
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking for peak periods.
- Bookings for Non peak periods made more than one month in advance attract a 50% non refundable deposit with the balance charged two weeks prior to arrival.
- 50% of full fee is refundable if more than 14 days notice is provided. Applicable for non peak periods only. Peak periods are non refundable and full fee is forfeited.
- 0% of full fee is refundable if less than 7 days notice is provided.
- $25 rebooking fee applies for booking changes made with more than 7 days notice. Booking changes are subject to availability.
- If your booking is cancelled by us in the event of bad weather, there will be a zero rebooking fee and you will be offered full credit to book in at another time within 6 months of your original arrival date.