At the Australian Adventure Park you and the family can enjoy Absolute Lakefront Camping at AMAZING Rates + Catch & Release fishing any time of the year! PLUS School Holiday Camps coming soon.
Keep reading to find out more…
- WASH UP AREA OUTSIDE AMENTITIES BLOCK
- DUMP POINT-COST $5 PER EMPTY
- FLUSHABLE PORTA LOO ON ISLAND ONE FOR GLAMPERS AND POWERED GRASS SITES
Pack the Kids and Your Bags and We'll Take Care of the Rest!
( Glamping tents sleep 2ppl, Bring or Hire a Tent to setup on the same site for kids! Just $10pp pn )
WHAT IS GLAMPING ALL ABOUT?
Beautifully presented 5m diameter Bell tent with King Size Bed, mattress protectors, eating nook, clothes rack, electric lamp, fan, solar light, small table, 2 sunchairs, kettle, mirror, lighting + 10amp power with 4 plug extension.
Bring your own Linen & Pillows.
(Guests should bring esky, utensils and cooking equipment, spare chairs, a table, and extra shade eg gazebo etc)
....... and don't forget the fishing rods.
Other information on what to expect.....
- See THINGS-TO-DO for activities available and charges at the park
- An onsite SHOP with your camping necessities, ice, bait and firewood, cool drinks and ice creams. But, BYO everything...as we are priced as a "convenience shop"!
- Only powered sites are provided with a fire drum. Unpowered sites must bring their own off the ground fire drums or the like.
- Follow our trail to learn and discover and be in the monthly draw. Ask about it at the office.
- Don't leave the dog at home becasue we're pet friendly too!
- Animal feeding is on request. We have a few friendly goats to pat and an alpaca to feed.
- Read the FAQ's on this website for ALL the information you need.
Get Away From The City Grime & Make THIS Weekend the Weekend For Family and Friends to Venture Out! Click ‘Book Now’ to Check Availability!