Camp at our caravan, camping and adventure park on the Burrum River, Fraser Coast, 30km NW of Hervey Bay, Queensland, with large sites for tents, motorhomes, camper trailers and campervans. Book one or more of 8 glamping tents . The park is suitable for groups, schools, families and friends. Full amenities with town water. Activities for every age group.
The park is a short drive to Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Childers, Bundaberg, Howard and Burrum Heads.
- 8 toilets & showers and 1 handicapped toilet and shower all with town water
- HUGE CAMPSITES FOR THE LONGEST OF VANS-both powered and unpowered (quiet generators permitted)
- Dump Point -Fee $5 per cassette... may be charged for one night stay
- 8 Glamping Tents-see CAMPING
- enjoy bush walks on 108 acres of a rural property
- fishing is free for resident campers- lake and river. Lake stocked with silver and golden perch and yellow belly -catch and release see FAQ's
- hire a kayak to paddle on a huge lake. BYO if you are a resident camper at AAP
- hire a bicycle and explore on tracks through the bush or BYO if camping here
- book activities-see "Things To Do" and Group Bookings
- fish from a pontoon on the Burrum River or in the fresh water lake (catch & release)
- bring your pet
- campfires permitted (powered sites only supplied with fire drum)
- onsite shop with firewood, bait, ice, drinks and lollies etc
- day trippers welcome-Please book at least a day in advance.(07 4186 7606 ).see Rates